Thursday, May 10, 2018

All Star Dad

Yesterday was a mix of rain showers and sunshine.  So instead of working outside, I cleaned my house.  Boy, did it need it.  But I also took breaks.  And what would I do during a break?  Make a card, of course.
In my last box of cards to Send A Smile 4 Kids, I included some Father's Day cards.  Silly me - I didn't take any pics.  You'll just have to believe me when I say they were awesome.  Heehee.
Yesterday I made a few more.  They aren't as awesome (LOL) but they were fun to make.



 This week's sketch at MFT:
The hat, pennant, and "All Star" are stamps by Power Poppy (colored with Copics).  I fussy cut the pennant and the hat.
The word DAD is made with alphabet stickers. The banner is cut with an Imagine That die set, Be Awesome.
Stars are cut with a Verve die.
Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Simon Wednesday - for the boys
CardzTV - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Marsha :-) the whole 'ball game' theme is perfect and I love the all star banner :-)

    Would you like to come here and help with my cleaning too, mine is desperate, but too much crafting to do!! ;-) haha

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete