Monday, July 3, 2017

Put a Little Love In Your Heart

Tomorrow is the 4th of July so while I was playing with some of my dies, I decided to make a Valentine in red, white, and blue.  I always make a Valentine for each family member (26: hubby,  children and grandchildren) so it is good to make a few before February!

This one will go to my dear husband.  I love both the Die-namites Love Heart 2 and the Unity sentiment.  This die is currently out of stock at Dies R Us but there are other similar heart dies available.  In fact, I will be featuring another Die-namites Heart die right here next Monday.
After cutting out the die cut,  I used Copics to color the red swirls and blue stars then added some Stickles to the stars for sparkle.
Here is the second half of the sentiment on the  inside of the card:

 Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fun, safe 4th of July as you celebrate our wonderful country.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - red, white, blue
Words 2 Craft By - keep love in your heart
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Cut It Up - red, white, blue

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July, Marsha! I love your awesome red, white & blue Valentine card and I'm sure your hubby will, too, when he receives it. Such a pretty die and the Stickles are a great touch, and the stamped sentiments are awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By for our "Keep Love in Your Heart" challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentine card Marsha! The die cut is so pretty & I love the sentiments.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sentiment!! and gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for our Patriotic challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated 4th July...it is a really gorgeous card. i love the heart die cuts you use here.

    thank you for playing at 7kids challenge blog. hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet CAS, Marsha! Love the swirly heart.

    ReplyDelete