Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fun New Idea

I saw this idea by Kelly featuring Honey Bee stamps earlier this week and wanted to try it. I found out that I have only one floral stamp set with matching dies.  That was a shocker.  Must do something about that!  LOL  The set I used is by Verve.

It took a bit of doing but I really love how it turned out and will make another sometime (especially after buying another set!).  The "you" die cut is Simon Says.  The sentiment is Unity.
Thanks for looking. 

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - bit of sparkle
Time Out Thursday - CASE
MFT - color challenge
Double D - flowers galore
Die Cut Divas - May flowers
Crop Stop - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
7 Kids - anything
Words 2 Craft By- Springtime=partytime

10 comments:

  1. This really is a fun idea, I think I haven't seen a card quite like this before! Great job! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Marsha ... heading over to see Kelly's link to see how it's done and hope mine turns out as pretty as yours! Have fun shopping! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! I must try that technique! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the contrast of your bright pink flowers with the black and white ones! It makes a very striking card!
    Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog each month! It's a pleasure to visit your blog and see all the lovely cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love those flowers, aren't they the prettiest?!?! Such a unique design, I love it too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha, This is just so pretty! I love the design and your pops of color are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining our springtime challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is simple but very very beautiful :)
    thank you for joining 7 kids challenge blog. hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Marsha!
    I love the way my card inspired you! Thank you so much for playing along !

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic and might have to try this idea myself!! Love the layout and your colouring of the flowers is gorgeous. Its a fantastic CASE and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete