Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Future Birthday Cards

Getting a jump on a few birthday cards for the men in my life.  I will need several in March and April. 

I've been wanting to use this digital image but never could come up with a sentiment. In the back of my mind, I thought of a SU stamp that I had never use.  Here is the whole sentiment:
I only wanted to use the center part of the stamp so with the help of the Misti and masking, I was able to eliminate the cake and the last two lines which will be used inside.
I love this brown Kraft cardstock from the Kraft Outlet.  The printed piece of Kraft is from a 6 x 6 tablet.  Black twill tape is also from the Kraft Outlet.  I really like using score tape to secure ribbon and wide fibers to a card front, wrapping the score tape and the ribbon to the backside of the front panel.  Keeps them secure without buckling.
The circles were cut with MFT Die-namic Circle Dies.  Sentiment was cut with a Spellbinder tag die.
Sketch used:



Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Simon Wednesday - anything 
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamploration - theme (retro) or sketch
Crop Stop - anything


3 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card - love that twill tape! Thanks for linking to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this is awesome, an awesome image and coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect image for our retro themed challenge.
    So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete