Thursday, January 5, 2017

Miss Piggy

Because I make 24 Valentines each year (all different and personal), I decided I better get a start.  Besides, I wanted to use this new digital stamp by Dearie Dolls.  One of my granddaughters is crazy about pigs .  I usually try to put a pig on each card I make for her.  So I am pretty excited when I get a new pig image.


The image was colored with Copics and then cut out with a Die-namic Stitched Rectangle.  The row of hearts is cut with my Silhouette Portrait.  Background paper is Doodle Pantry.
Sketch is MFT:
Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Sugar Pea - #27 anything
Simon Wednesday - something new
Dies R Us - anything
Word Art Wednesday -anything
Die Cut Divas - no sentiment
Paper Creators - anything
All Sorts - something new

7 comments:

  1. Cute and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts' NEW Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet image, great colouring and love the row of hearts.
    Thank you for joining our 'Something New' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a darling image! Great card-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's sentiment free challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, HOW CUTE. It's fun and cute. The border of hearts is perfect. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Isn't Dearie Dolls great. Since I now have twin grandbabies I love that she gives a boy and girl version of her digis. The background paper is perfect and your hearts are so cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marsha this is so dang cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Piggy card, love the use of the hearts.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete