Saturday, December 12, 2015

Most Wonderful Time of the Year - NOT

Usually I love Christmas time but this year it is a different story but mostly because I have been sick since Thanksgiving Day.  From a cold to a full blown case of bronchitis.  I try to get in the mood but I'm too exhausted and miserable to do much.  I am trying to finish making Christmas gifts.  I hope I will be able to go out for some shopping next week.  What really makes matters worse is that we have our Christmas the week before Christmas day so I have to be ready by Friday, the 18th.  Would you believe we just put up our tree today?  Maybe I will decorate it tomorrow.
Anyway, I was able to make a gift for coffee packets and happy to enter it in the Coffee Lover's Bloghop.
Fun and fast - right now very important factors.  Love this sentiment - always makes me smile.

Challenges:
PaperTakes - fun
Simon Wednesday - tag
Little Scrap Pieces - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything

21 comments:

  1. Nice card. I believe I will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That sentiment is perfect and what a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is great! But my favorite part of your card are those yummy brown stripes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love all your sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better. Glad you could make the hop. Our tree goes up tomorrow. Love your gift bag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you get well soon...Drink more coffee...I think that'll do it! :) Nice project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sentiment! Love the colors and design of this... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun gift packaging, Marsha, I hope you feel better soon! So nice to visit your blog, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!
    Love your coffee packaging and that quote is fabulous.
    If it makes you feel any better, we don't even have our tree up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you were able to do some of your Christmas even though feeling so badly. Your tag is very pretty and love both the sentiments...a gift enjoyed by anyone for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure hop you're feeling better everyday; I'll say a prayer for you. This is a sweet tag and I do believe I love it! Those stripes are a perfect foil for the raffia bow and little doily. Love that big sentiment, and the "ingredients" flag is perfect! Great idea!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better fast! Your fun coffee project turned out great though!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! Sorry you are not well~hope you are better soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty is this! Love that raffia! Great stripes and doily too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful project Marsha! I love the raffia and the fun sentiment you've used.
    Hope you feel better soon :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet gift bag! Love that embellishment on your bag :)

    ReplyDelete