Friday, November 20, 2015

Get Well

One of my young grandsons has been home from school all week with illness so I made him a quick card using Doodle Pantry per-colored images and the sketch at Sketch Saturday.

This is one of those super quick, super easy cards but I had only a few minutes today to make one and get it into the mail.
Sketch:
 This is one of those super quick posts too! Have a great weekend.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday
Word Art Wednesday - anything
DLArt - November challenge




2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! So perfect to send to your grandson. The tissue boxes are too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your grandson is feeling better. We have been hit by the cold bug too. I love the way you used the tissue boxes on the side. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes November Linky Challenge. Katie-DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete