Monday, May 11, 2015

Beautiful Summer Butterflies

We don't see very many butterflies around our parts.  I get pretty excited when I see one.   So, I settle for images. LOL  There are so many images to choose from.


I have always loved this stamp by Stampin Up.  It is colored with Copics.  The main panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The fishtail is embossed with a Stampin Up folder.
Sketch:

Challenges:
Sweet Stamps - wings
Word Art Wednesday - anything
MFT - sketch
Pennys Paper Crafting - anything
Cute Card Thursday - add a brad
V's Sweet Ideas - emboss

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous butterfly and gorgeous colours. Really nice design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun this must have been to make. I love all the different textures and layers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely! I adore the beautifully colored butterfly! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this butterfly is one of my all time favorites! Thanks for entering this lovely card at the Sweet Stamps things with Wings challenge!

    ReplyDelete