Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Just Monkeying Around

Okay, I finally did it.  I have been telling myself to make a shaker card for days,weeks, months.  I finally did.  I have only ever made one other one so it was almost like doing it for the first time.  Now I need to get some more sequins. These were a okay in a pinch.

The image, paper, and sentiment are by Doodle Pantry.  Usually I use the pre-colored images but I am slowly adding colors to my collection of Copics and really love coloring now.
I made the frame with Spellbinders Labels One. 
Sketch is Sketch Saturday:
Challenges:


Pile It On - fancy frames
Simon Monday - in the middle


Die Cut Divas - zoo
Crafty Sentiments - anything
Tuesday Throwdown - use something clear
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Di's Digis - include an animal




 

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image. A fun take on the sketch - love your interpretation! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and fun image! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with our Zoo challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. This is a fun fun card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Love that cute image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Marsha. You always have such a fun spin on those little sketches. I don't do so well with them. This is just too sweet. Thanks a bunch for sharing it in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shaker card.Love your choice of sequins and papers to go with the image.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digi Designs "Include an Animal" challenge. Hope you can join in our latest challenge too Donna

    ReplyDelete