Thursday, April 2, 2015

Game On - Teen Years


My oldest grandson is turning 13.  This is the card I made for him.  Digital image is by Jelly Park.  Sentiment is a stamp in the MFT Graphic T set.  Designer papers are scraps. One of the rectangles from the  MFT Rectangle Stax are perfect size for the piece on the left. I should have used it on the boy image too.  Duh. But I had it cut and layered before I decided on a layout.  And those orange dots are my new favorite embellishment - melted Pearler beads.
Sketch is a PaperTakes sketch #31.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - birthday
PaperTakes - sketch
Simon Work It Wednesday - use a stamp
Penny's Paper Crafting - anything

2 comments:

  1. He will love it! I love your paper choices! Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you've looked into my home and found my 15-year-old son sitting there playing on his Xbox thing. That's where you will find him if he has no other work to do. Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Marsha.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete