Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Yellow

Recently I won some digital images by Zap Pow.  I am sure using a lot of yellow lately.  I think I need that sunshine color.  I was anxious to use these new items and of course the light bulb had to be yellow.
On the card above, those are clear gems.  They seem to look like silver brads in the photo.  (I like that too.  Maybe I will use silver brads next time)
Here is the card with amber brads:
I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday:
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Simon Wednesday - photo inspiration
Penny's Paper Crafting - favorite embellishments (gems)
30 Day Color Challenge



5 comments:

  1. Love Love everything about your card. I was just looking at my light bulb cards last night and thought I need to make some more. So thanks for the inspiration and the sketch...that really helps. I like them both ways with the different brads. Loving the papers and I'm also on a yellow kick...definitely gotta be the desire for sunshine and spring....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marsha :-) love the lightbulb, very cute and the colours and layout are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT take on this challenge! Your coloring and pattern paper are fabulous together! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Easter Spring/Pinterest” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute, fun card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete