Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sending Smiles

Everything about this card (except the card base) is made from leftovers and scraps.

The digital image is an older Designed2Delight which I have had printed and colored for ages.  The papers and the "smiles" that I cut out of designer paper are all pieces .  Even the ribbon is a left over piece. 
I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday and kept the card very simple and mailable.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday 
Papertake Bingo - ribbon, free space, blooms
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Your Next Stamp - colors (three shades of green, gray, pale yellow)

4 comments:

  1. What a nice bright card!
    Thank you for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love those flowers! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheerful card - I am looking for all the sun I can get lately ;>) Thanks again for joining in the fun with us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these kinds of cards where you were able to use up the scraps you had and couldn't throw away. Your card is fabulous. Thanks for joining us last week at Through the Craft Room Door. I hope you will join us for the new challenge that starts today.

    ReplyDelete