Monday, February 16, 2015

Cleaning. Really!

Today I was cleaning off my desk and looking for a stack of invoices.  Because I couldn't find them (and it is driving me crazy) I cleaned off my craft desk too.  I just had to stop and play with this cute Bugaboo image.  It has been on my desk for a very long time so what better way to clean off the desk than use up a printed image lying around.  LOL

I love this DP that I have been hoarding.  And I didn't even notice the heart in the center of the flower until I was measuring out a piece to cut.
The sentiment is Meljen Design which I cut out with a banner die cut by MFT.  The circles are cut with Spellbinders.
Here is the sketch I used:


Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Love to Scrap - anything
Papertake - hearts and flowers
Meljen - loving you
Die Cuttin Divas - photo inspiration
Little Claire's - love digi
Stamping Boutique - hearts




8 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the DP. I have lots of images laying around-maybe someday I will get them used. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little card! love the way you have done the sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she is darling! Super cute. Thanks for joining us this week for the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so darling, thanks so much for playing along at The Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to get creative when cleaning up! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Claire's Digi Challenge.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous project with so many wonderful details! :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! With SU
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card...thanks so much for joining us at Little Claire's digi challenge...hope to see you next challenge again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete