Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas or New Year's ?

When I made a card with this Christmas Cactus set by Doodle Pantry, I made this one too.  If you look back at the first card, you will see that I used it as a Thanksgiving card because my Christmas cactus thinks it is a Thanksgiving Cactus.  Now we come to this card.  Even though it is meant for Christmas, I really think that this is great advice for a New Year's Resolution.



Here is a pic of the set:

You really need to put a sticky note on your calendar for Jan. 1 and 2 because on those two days Laurie Wilson at Doodle Pantry is having a 50% off sale on orders of $15 or more. 

This is my last post for 2014 so let me wish you a Happy New Year.

Challenges:
Pile It On - holidays
Scrappyland - holiday (Spellbinder die)
Simon Wednesday - anything
Di's Digis - any winter holiday
Through the Craft Room Door - anything 

8 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful with wonderful inspirational wording.
    Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marsha! gorgeous card...so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! may your 2015 be filled with lots of glimmer and happiness!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black white and red colour combination you've used for the card it makes it look very classy. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the sentiment on this card!! I would like to have that hanging over my desk all year as a reminder!! Wishing you a Happy, Healthy & Crafty 2015! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #8!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card..Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas card is gorgeous and I love the sentiment and image. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely beautiful card!! I love that amazing sentiment!! So, so gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete