Monday, August 4, 2014

Song In My Heart

Song in my heart and spring in my step?  Not so sure about the second part - I'm tired.  But God does put a song in my heart and He is my strength when I am weak.
Hang on - are you sitting down?  I used a stamp again!  This may become a habit! LOL

The stamp is Unity.  The sketch is MFT.
Papers are just scraps.  Cardstock base is GKD Slate.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Penny's Paper Crafting - anything
Sister's Act - anything
Suzy Bees - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Frosted Designs - use a stamp

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like pare super. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us today.
    Blessings, Carole, Word Art Wednesday
    aper with musical scores and the sweet little song birds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving this card, Marsha. It amazes me how we all make cards week after week, and yet they're all different and SO beautiful. I always enjoy coming by to see your creativity at work. THanks for sharing your talents with us and for your continued friendship.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Marsha - the sentiment is stunning.

    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp ANYTHING GOES challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lvely card and beautiful sentiment - - thank you for playing along at Pennys papercrafty challenge this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete