Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fan Club

Everyone needs a fan club in the bleachers, cheering you on.  Our deployed soldiers need our support too.  I love this digital set by Doodle Pantry with the cute sentiments and pre-colored images. Beautiful colors and matching papers.

Here is a pic of some of the pieces you get in the set:
Don't you love it?
I made this card for the challenge at Die Cut Divas's challenge - hot August nights.   I have used a fan in my bedroom (which actually looks similar to this fan) every night this month.

There are just a few more days to play this challenge so hurry and show us your interpretation of hot August nights.

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Tuesday Throwdown - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Crafter's Cafe - dies

Cards Galore - anything
Stamp and Create - anything
Sister Act - anything

5 comments:

  1. This is a super creation. Some parts of the world would really like to borrow this fan. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door..
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE, Marsha! I love this because it's such a cute little quip, but yet looks SO perfectly designed. I'm always blessed by your art, and I thank you for sharing with us.
    Blessings to you.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when fans were like that. A fun card for sure marsha. This art is delightful. Thank you for dropping by. Sunny smiles from Carole at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great CAS card. Love the blue patterned paper. Thanks for blessing us with your project for our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in a new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete