Friday, January 31, 2014

Your Heart is Safe With Me

Just had to use this cute stamp of the month image by From the Heart for one of my granddaughters who loves kittens.

As is my style (and because I am running out of time for making Valentines) I kept this very simple.  Two papers from the new stack of patterned paper (no, I still have not found the top cover!), Kraft button cut with a button die, Natural Fiber twine from Kraft Outlet.  I added some stitch lines on the backing oval to tie in with the stitching on the heart.
I changed the circle for an oval in the What if Wednesday sketch:



Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Simon Wednesday - twine
Penny's Paper Crafting - spots and dots
Crafty Catz - anything
Sister Act - anything
House That Stamps Built - sketch
Ribbon Carousel - showing love
Your Next Stamp - photo inspiration
What if Wednesday - kitty 



8 comments:

  1. I love how you colored this image, well done! Thanks for joining our SOTM challenge at FTHS. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Marsha thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors and coloring! Cute card!! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps! I can't wait to see what you do with the new image.
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your coloring on the cat caught my eye when looking through entries on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Nicely done. I did an oval with this image too!!
    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love how you colored your cat! He looks so fluffy! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable in every way! Thank you for playing along with our DCC Challenge at The House That Stamps Built and Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calico kitties are so pretty and your coloring is sweet! Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete