Monday, October 28, 2013

Paper Makeup's Challenge

I am so happy to let all you, my dear peeps, know that I am now on the design team at Paper Makeup.  So honored that I was asked to join.  So here is my first card for them, using a Paper Makeup digi of course.
The challenge this week at Paper Makeup is to use scraps.  Well, I have a ton of them so this was an easy challenge for me - hehee!

This was a perfect image to do some paper piecing.  Her hat and dress and heart are from one little piece.  Her apron and backing to the image panel are another.
I used a Stampin'Up! stamp to put flowers on the Vanilla card base.   Even though it makes for a busy card, it looked too plain before I stamped them.
She is such a cute digi.  The way she is dressed reminds me so much of one of my granddaughters - leggings, big hat and apron.  Love it.

I want to thank Paper MakeUp for accepting me onto the team.  I am excited to share with you each week.  They have some adorable digital images that I am looking forward to using. And I want to encourage you to join the challenge this week.  You can find it here. Just use a digital image and some scraps and you might just win 3 digital images by Paper Makeup.

Thanks for looking and thank you for taking the time to comment.

Challenges:
What if Wednesday - paper piecing
Your Next Stamp - photo inspiration colors
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Wags and Whiskers - paper piecing
Simon Says Wednesday - color inspiration
House of Gilli - thanks

3 comments:

  1. Her paper pieced dress is perfect, great papers! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers; can't wait to see you again!

    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card Marsha! I love the paper piecing on her outfit and how you filled in the card base with the little flowers. So so cute!! I'm so happy to have you on our team!!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete