Sunday, March 3, 2013

It Takes So Long To Catch Up

Hi, everybody.  I have been gone 7 days with no internet.  Eeeks!  Take about withdrawals.  And now it is time to catch up and wow does that ever take a long time.  I have spent hours already going through my emails and  bloggers.
I made this card before I left but did not schedule it to go up on my blog on the 1st of March.  But better late than never, right?

This cute image and papers are by Doodle Pantry .  He is just one of the many sets in the March release.

Look at all the precolored images and papers included in this set and it can be yours free with purchase between March 1 - 24.
For my card I colored the dog with pencils and colored the star with a copper Sakura pen.  It will go to one our wonderful deployed heroes in my next box to Operation Write Home.
The card base is Kraft.  Little strip of star paper is digital paper by GKD. 

Kraft Journal - any sketch
Party Time Tuesdays - anything
Dutch Dare - for the boys
Simon Says - anything
Whoopsi Daisy - add sentiment
Marks Simple Salutations



13 comments:

  1. I love this set! What a cute card. Great mix of patterned papers and I love the way you incorporated the stars into your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the coordinating papers to the image! So happy you shared with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the image and complimentary papers used. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha...this card is AWESOME! I love this set and I think this is the set I'll use for my next card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set....ok...I love all the sets...haha but I love doggies and I have also made a card with this one already and haven't posted. Yours is cute cute cute! Wow...long time to go without internet and YES, takes forever to catch up! Glad you are back online!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Marsha, super cute dog and I love the papers and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the colors and how it all coordinates.
    Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card- can't go wrong with Doodle Pantry images! Thanks so much for joining us at Dutch Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marsha, love your doggy card and the papered background! Yes the catch up can be very time consuming!!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dramatic background paper and the stars, great OWH card Marsha! Yes playing catch up takes sooooo much time but fun too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute! The digi papers are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous masculine card. Just love that set!!! Just had to make a purchase to get it lol

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Marsha. I just love your layering and the addition of the stars! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete