Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Felt Like Making Flowers

I have never made felt flowers before but how fun to cut out layers with the Cuttlebug and put them together.  I forced myself to make them funky and bright.  This was my first card using Flower Soft which I just received in the mail this week.  That is going to be fun too as I look for images on which to use it.
The image is by Designed2Delight and colored with Koh-i-nor pencils.
Challenges:
CPS
Ribbon Carousel use felt
StampTV
Clearly i Stamp - anything
Pixie Cottage

4 comments:

  1. Marsha, Another pretty card by you. I just went through your blog and found some gorgeous cards. I, for one are glad you are blogging and will become a follower. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, love the colouring on the image and the fabulous flowers you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and your felt flowers are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the colours you've used. :-) Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete